[Goodies-dev] xfce4-netload-plugin patch to showing values of traffic

Ivan Romanov drizt at land.ru
Sat Jun 25 00:39:28 CEST 2011

Hello.

I made patch to improve xfce4-netload-plugin. This dropped unusual text
field which showing some text. And add incoming and outgoing text fields
to panel. Before this showing only in tooltip. I just place this
information on panel. Also I added new option which allow to hide this
new fields.
http://img7.imagebanana.com/img/2gf6adrj/aaa002.png
I want to give my patch to current developer of this package or if
nobody care about I would develope netload-plugin.