[Goodies-dev] xfce4-soundmenu-plugin V0.2.2

Matias De lellis mati86_dl at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Jun 7 03:00:36 CEST 2011

Hello list.
I returned to have a bit of time, and could return to the plugin. :)

V0.2.2
Parse and show volume on tooltips.
Set tooltips dynamically.
Get Volume, Metadata and Volume on-demand.
So.. get all when you add the plugin or set another player.

You can download on: http://code.google.com/p/dissonance/downloads/list

I need help to change the volume from the plugin.. Basically, because
DBUS_TYPE_VARIANT is not implemented on dbus_message_append_args.I read that i
have to implement it into a container, but do not know. :s (See
soundmenu-plugin.c line 425)

Any help???

Thanks to all and regards.

p.s.: Promised make patches to xfce4-playercontrol-plugin to add mpris2
control.. Arrive soon.. ;)
p.s2: In google code also can download the latest version of Pragha, also
packaged for fedora, and the packages of libclastfm.