[Goodies-dev] [SOLVED] ~ log screen after hybernate ???...

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 10:06:17 CET 2010

Would it kill you to make an effort into writing proper mails? I just
can't decipher what you write, it's like resolving a charade before
having a clue at the kind of answer I could give you.

Here are some clues:
- Choose the right mailing-list;
- Don't steal threads, I can't believe you were hijacking the
"Calculator panel-plugin" thread...
- Don't write mails as you "debug", debug first, test further, if you
think something is wrong and you can't do it, write or finish your
mail about it;
- Don't waste your time writing to a team devoted by its free time to
rant about how depressed you are;
- You don't need three exclamation/interogation marks, just like you
don't need to bold text or capitalize words which tries to act like
you were speaking loudly, there is no need for that in text;
- Ask the proper question for the right answer e.g. make it easy to
reply, don't write a mail that goes around the right question, f.e.
you can't add the weather plugin that's not because you have to run it
that's because you have to add it into your panel, and the right
question would have been "how can I add the weather plugin?" just as
simple as this and the answer would have been right click your panel
and choose 'add item';

No, I don't except any answers, I'm just saying and hopefully it will
be helpful for the future. For further reading about writing to
forum/mls I suggest a read of one of esr's faqs[1].

[1] http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

Regards
Mike

2010/1/13 Steve <davidfrankiedistribution at yahoo.com>:
> Yeah. Mine has been removed.
>
> I just did:
>
> Menu > System > Login Window > Security > Disable Auto Login > Disable Timed Login > Exit > Test > Report Errors Here.
>
> Works like charm.
>
> Thanks to all, I deeply appreciate you.
>
> Steve
>

> http://www.stevesapparel.com/