[Goodies-dev] log screen after hybernate ???...

Steve davidfrankiedistribution at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 12 17:33:55 CET 2010

Ali

Yep. Pass me a few screenshots of the Menu Triggers ?

That is: Can you show me PICTURES of where [xfce4-power-manager-settings > Extended] < Those 3 things are ?

I'll peck and hunt a bit too to see if I have any luck.

Thank You !!

On My Menu I found: System > Log Screen > Security > Enable Auto Log In / Enable Timed Log In > Enable/Disable > Chose Disable/Disable > Close > Exit > Test > Will Report Errors Here

K. I'll be Back ~ I need to try this out to see if it works !

http://www.stevesapparel.com/
Simple. Powerful. Linux.