[Goodies-dev] Calculator panel-plugin

Steve davidfrankiedistribution at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 11 02:50:47 CET 2010

Dude. I totally see your point.

It might not be popular, but why cant we have both ?

I guess you never know. They may perhaps merge at some point, But then again The Users may decide they prefer one over the other.

I guess I see it just as though there are more than one type of HTML Editor out there. So why not in XFCE ?

Good luck and God speed.

Steve

http://www.stevesapparel.com/
Simple. Powerful. Linux.