[Goodies-dev] Calculator panel-plugin

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 20:21:40 CET 2010

2010/1/9 Enzo Matrix <enzo_01 at abv.bg>:
> Hello and from me!

So you are still around :-D

You might want to share your work with Erik and vice-versa, although
the plugins are usually a one-developer task, but it doesn't have to.
I don't want to rush into complicated explications about why it is
good to work together, I'm just recommending it. If you get along with
working on the same code, sharing ideas, correcting your code together
with giving explications back, it's all about being kind.

> I was developed the calc-plugin less than year ago, but my hosting is down,
> and i have no account in goodies, just can`t get. I applied the form but
> there no result on my mail, however i will try again after some days.

This is because the process varies between slow and fast, it depends
on the availability of the admin. Sometimes you just have to re-send
your request.

> Now what i can make is only to publish a temporary link to the plugin
> source.
> http://www.4shared.com/file/192538384/54658d95/xfce4-calc-plugin-001tar.html
>
> Regards!
> Adrian Dimitrov