[Goodies-dev] Calculator panel-plugin

Erik Edelmann erik.edelmann at iki.fi
Fri Jan 8 17:25:07 CET 2010

fredag 08 januari 2010 02:56:44 skrev  Mike Massonnet:
> Hi Erik,

Hi!

        <...>

> Simply put, go to foo-projects.org[1] and fill the request for a
> Goodies project. In all cases send the public ssh key, it is mandatory
> now that Xfce switched from svn to git.
>
> [1] https://foo-projects.org/node/3

Ok, I'll do that tonight.

> As you can see there is a request[2] for such a plugin, and there
> already was an effort into it, however there isn't any such plugin
> inside git so the door is still open.
>
> [2] http://wiki.xfce.org/plugins_wish_list#new_plugins

Oh. I did check http://goodies.xfce.org/projects/panel-plugins/start and
the git (http://mocha.xfce.org/archive/src/panel-plugins/), but I wasn't
aware of that page. I hope I didn't step on anybody's toes. (BTW., that
link to the other calculator plugin,
http://e01.homelinux.net/xfce4-calc-plugin/, doesn't work for me. Is it
just temporarily down, or gone permanently? In the latter case, has that
project moved somewhere else?)

        Erik