[Goodies-dev] Calculator panel-plugin

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at xfce.org
Fri Jan 8 01:56:44 CET 2010

Hi Erik,

2010/1/8 Erik Edelmann <erik.edelmann at iki.fi>:
> Hello!
>
> I have for quite some time been longing for a calculator plugin for the
> Xfce panel. So I ended up writting one.  It's by no means complete yet, but
> still somewhat useful (at least I find it useful myself).  Those interested
> in having a look at it can find it at
> http://personal.inet.fi/private/erikedelmann/xfce4-calculator-
> plugin-0.1.0.tar.bz2
>
> If there's any interest in it, I'd be happy to see it included in the Xfce
> goodies project.

Simply put, go to foo-projects.org[1] and fill the request for a
Goodies project. In all cases send the public ssh key, it is mandatory
now that Xfce switched from svn to git.

As you can see there is a request[2] for such a plugin, and there
already was an effort into it, however there isn't any such plugin
inside git so the door is still open.

[1] https://foo-projects.org/node/3
[2] http://wiki.xfce.org/plugins_wish_list#new_plugins

>        Regards,