[Goodies-dev] xfpm XF86Suspend key is mapped to hibernate

Adam Black adam at fastmail.com.au
Tue Oct 20 03:22:59 CEST 2009

Hey Ali,
I think since the recent xorg upgrade in Arch, my sleep key - which I
recall being be mapped to XF86Sleep, is now mapped to XF86Suspend.

In terms of xfpm, this means instead of having to configure a sleep
action, I now need to configure a hibernate action.

I was wondering whether XF86Sleep and XF86Suspend should resolve to the
same action in xfpm. I'm not whether there is an XF86Hibernate key which
would be more appropriate for hibernating.

Maybe I am wrong and it is just a problem with xorg.

Anyway, I thought I would just let you know.

Adam