[Goodies-dev] Howto for individual releases

Jannis Pohlmann jannis at xfce.org
Fri Oct 16 17:20:19 CEST 2009

Hey guys,

after Peter had already written a short howto for releasing components
on http://wiki.xfce.org/dev/howto/release, I've decided to create a
more detailed page with release instructions for individual releases:

  http://wiki.xfce.org/releng/individual-releases

Right now it contains information about bugfix releases only but I'll
soon add instructions for development and bundled Xfce releases. I hope
this makes the entire release process more clear to those who are still
fighting Git and haven't used the release manager web software yet.

Cheers,
Jannis (who'll be finishing his thesis on Thunar this weekend and is
        going to spend his evenings implementing 4.8 stuff again soon!)