[Goodies-dev] git repo layout

Nick Schermer nickschermer at gmail.com
Fri May 22 09:32:45 CEST 2009

2009/5/22 Brian J. Tarricone <bjt23 at cornell.edu>:
> apps/notification-daemon-xfce

You can drop that one or move it to archive/.

> apps/terminal

I (still) consider terminal as xfce/ component, but we've had that
discussion several times now...

> panel-plugins/thunar-actions-plugin
> panel-plugins/thunar-archive-plugin
> panel-plugins/thunar-media-tags-plugin
> panel-plugins/thunar-shares-plugin
> panel-plugins/thunar-svn-plugin

Err? thunar-plugins/ maybe?

> panel-plugins/xfce4-showdesktop-plugin
> panel-plugins/xfce4-taskbar-plugin
> panel-plugins/xfce4-windowlist-plugin

Those can be moved to archive/. IIRC that counts for all the
panel-plugins with an empty trunk.

> I included a few of the things already on git.xfce.org; we'll need to figure
> out what to do with the rest as well.

Keep the user repos in git.xfce.org, maybe prepend ~ and when the code
is moved to git, ask the developers to merge it into a branch.
Otherwise this looks very good, top job!

Nick