[Goodies-dev] Renaming Thunar-SVN-Plugin

Jannis Pohlmann jannis at xfce.org
Sun Jun 21 16:54:53 CEST 2009

On Sun, 21 Jun 2009 16:46:42 +0200
Peter de Ridder <peter at xfce.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm thinking about renaming the Thunar-SVN-Plugin to
> Thunar-VCS-Plugin. I've started to add GIT to the plugin which
> wouldn't make sense to be called Thunar-SVN-Plugin.
> And the Thunar Provider name conflicts with the Thunar-Shares-Plugin
> which are both called TspProvider.
>
> The thing I think that needs to be changed are:
> The name of the project in the source code. (obviously)
> The name of the svn project directory.

You *should* be able to "svn mv" the thunar-svn-plugin directory in the
goodies repository yourself. If not, let me know and I'll do it.

> The name of the page on the goodies wiki.

Just create a new page, copy the contents from the old one and delete
the old one. You should have all permissions to do so.

> The name of the project in the goodies release manager.

I can take care of that. Just let me know when you need it.

> The name of the component in bugzilla.

Same here.

> The first one I know how to ;).
> For the others I'm not sure who to contact. (Well, this mail might do
> the trick) Would it be OK if I already change the project name in the
> source or could I better wait until at least the svn directory is
> renamed?

It's up to you.

Cheers,
Jannis