[Goodies-dev] Renaming Thunar-SVN-Plugin

Peter de Ridder peter at xfce.org
Sun Jun 21 16:46:42 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'm thinking about renaming the Thunar-SVN-Plugin to Thunar-VCS-Plugin.
I've started to add GIT to the plugin which wouldn't make sense to be
called Thunar-SVN-Plugin.
And the Thunar Provider name conflicts with the Thunar-Shares-Plugin
which are both called TspProvider.

The thing I think that needs to be changed are:
The name of the project in the source code. (obviously)
The name of the svn project directory.
The name of the page on the goodies wiki.
The name of the project in the goodies release manager.
The name of the component in bugzilla.

The first one I know how to ;).
For the others I'm not sure who to contact. (Well, this mail might do the trick)
Would it be OK if I already change the project name in the source or
could I better wait until at least the svn directory is renamed?

Best regards,
Peter