[Goodies-dev] Classifications and bug moving in bugzilla.xfce.org

Nick Schermer nickschermer at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 19:46:35 CEST 2009

All the bugs have been moved to their new position, you can see and
overview of the classifications here:
http://bugzilla.xfce.org/enter_bug.cgi?classification=__all

Component descriptions can be found here:
http://bugzilla.xfce.org/describecomponents.cgi

>From this point I'll setup permissions so goodie developers can change
their own product (components, description, versions and milestones).
Will send another email when this is finished. A few new products need
to be created from plugins or applications that never had an entry in
bugzilla, you can report a bug for that or send me an email.

Hopefully I don't need to disable bug mail, so feel free to report
bugs again (with patches!).

Cheers,
Nick