[Goodies-dev] Xfce power manager 0.6.0 released

Christian Dywan christian at twotoasts.de
Tue Jan 27 18:24:53 CET 2009

Am Mon, 26 Jan 2009 15:49:29 +0100
schrieb Ali Abdallah <aliov at xfce.org>:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm happy to announce the first stable version of the xfce power
> manager 0.6.0.
>
> There is no big changes since the RC1.
>
> 1)-Small changes in UI were done by Fabian Nowak,
> 2)-Because HAL sometimes inserts two udi for the battery object (
> specially after running udevadm trigger), so a method is implemented
> to check if the new udi is a actually a new battery.
> 3)-Lot of translation updates.
>

> I'll be working for a future release of the power manager for now i
> have some ideas.
> 1)-Panel plugin for LCD brightness control.
> 2)-Making the LCD brigtness level adjustable for "on-ac and
> on-battery" power.
> 3)-Close the "Warnings notification" when the state of the system
> changes to something else.
> 4)-Probably drop the usage of gpm icons ( draw a full set of icons
> for xfpm), What do you think here :)
> 5)-Ideas are welcome.

Hey Ali,

just updated svn trunk, and I'm seeing this:

nager-xfpm-enum-types.Tpo -c -o xfce4_power_manager-xfpm-enum-types.o
`test -f 'xfpm-enum-types.c' || echo './'`xfpm-enum-types.c
xfpm-enum-types.c: In function »xfpm_cpu_governor_get_type«:
xfpm-enum-types.c:87: Error: »USERSPACE« not declared

I did run ./autogen.sh, but to no avail.

I'm running x86_64 linux 2.6.27 in case that matters.

ciao,
    Christian