[Goodies-dev] Xfce power manager 0.6.0 released

Harold xfce at sait.nl
Tue Jan 27 17:34:13 CET 2009

On Mon, 26 Jan 2009 15:49:29 +0100, Ali Abdallah <aliov at xfce.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm happy to announce the first stable version of the xfce power manager
> 0.6.0.

Congratulations!

I, however, am experiencing some strange behaviors and like to add
something to the TODO list:

* When running it on my desktop, the 'monitor settings' tab doesn't show
the monitor settings
* the '-r' command line option is a bit redundant. When no CLI options are
given, the daemon should start (IMHO)
* Doubleclicking the tray icon should open the preferences window
* A tooltip could display the current CPU governor and/or monitor settings

These observations were made using xfce4-power-manager from SVN revision
6571...

-H-