[Goodies-dev] // One-Line Comments

David Collins david.8.collins at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 23:56:54 CET 2009

Auke,

I find your comments below offensive - and I would think are outside the
boundaries of acceptable etiquette for this mailing list.
I believe that you have a good technical reputation - but that does not
exclude you from using good manners and setting a good example for
others to follow.
Unfortunately, people on this list that have seen your reaction below,
will be unlikely to ask questions or raise ideas for discussion in
future.

David Collins