[Goodies-dev] ANN: sion version 0.1.0 released

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at uvena.de
Mon Jan 5 16:42:22 CET 2009

On Mon, 05 Jan 2009 10:56:08 +0100, Yves-Alexis Perez
<corsac at debian.org> wrote:

>On sam, 2009-01-03 at 16:57 +0100, Enrico Tröger wrote:
>> On Sat, 03 Jan 2009 11:31:23 +0100, Yves-Alexis Perez
>> <corsac at debian.org> wrote:

>> >Hmhm, something puzzles me. Is it different from typing
>> >“ftp://ftp.example.org” in a GIO/GVFS enabled file manager? Or is it
>> >just about storing the bookmarks?
>>
>> Mainly it's just about storing bookmarks to quickly connect to remote
>> resources using GVFS.
>
>Ok so when Thunar is gvfs aware, storing bookmarks in its bookmark bar
>will do the same job, for example? (well except that it's not only

Not sure. The bookmark bar of Thunar seems to take just the GTK
bookmarks and I have no idea whether you can store bookmarks for GVFS
connections in there. But this is just because I don't use Thunar at
all, normally.
So, I can't really answer this properly, maybe Jannis can.

Regards,
Enrico