[Goodies-dev] Announcing xfce4-playercontrol-plugin

Kemal Ilgar Eroglu ilgar_eroglu at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 2 16:25:27 CET 2009

Thank you Landry, I kept the copyright notice there. I made a few modifications and additions for playercontrol plugin, you can see them marked on the file. Here is a link to this 0.3.0 version:

http://www.bilimfeneri.gen.tr/ilgar/xfce4-playercontrol-plugin-0.3.0.tar.bz2

As for the possible bugs, I was going to ask you about one: In mpd_playlist_get_current_song, the existing mo->cursong is freed and a new one is allocated, but the plugin doesn't seem to free it in mpc_free or anywhere else. I took that into account in playercontrol. Apart from that I didn't notice anything but if you release a new version I'll look at the diff to see what has been corrected.

Cheers,

Ilgar