[Goodies-dev] Announcing xfce4-playercontrol-plugin (Landry Breuil)

Landry Breuil landry.breuil at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 14:32:08 CET 2009

On Thu, Jan 1, 2009 at 2:50 PM, Kemal Ilgar Eroglu
<ilgar_eroglu at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Landry I used your simple-libmpd.c for the new MPD interface. I also ported the "show playlist" feature. Is that OK with you if I release it?

As long as you keep the BSD licence which is on top of it... but
please put the code in goodies svn at least, so others could have a
look at it.
And be warned that there might be bugs in it, i have a pending diff
from a debian developer to fix some buffer problems.

Landry