[Goodies-dev] New panel plugin

David Mohr squisher at xfce.org
Sun Aug 30 18:00:37 CEST 2009

On Sun, Aug 30, 2009 at 4:50 AM, Simon Naunton<snaunton at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have written a panel plugin (xfce4-iicapn-plugin) which is a
> internet usage/download limit monitor for a iiNet (Australia's #3 ISP
> - http://iinet.net.au).

Have you already published the sources somewhere?

> I was wondering if I could/should host the code etc at
> goodies.xfce.org? And, if so, what I need to do?

You don't have to use goodies.xfce.org obviously. I.e. you can just
add your plugin to the wiki, and link to your other site. But if you
would like it to be hosted by xfce, then you can apply for an account
here:
    https://foo-projects.org/node/3
Make sure you submit an ssh key, the site's info is a bit outdated.

Not sure if there are any criterion for goodies accounts, maybe
someone else knows.

~David