[Goodies-dev] git migration is done (sorta)

Ali Abdallah aliov at xfce.org
Wed Aug 12 15:06:19 CEST 2009

Alexander Iliev wrote:
> with all this personal information requirements in this form?
>
> Don't get me wrong - it's not that I don't trust you guys, it just feels
> a little strange to enter my home address and phone on a form for a git
> account for the xfce project.

Also imagine that an active contributor just disappear, with these
informations
it it possible then to make sure that the guy didn't die or something
bad happened to him, i think those informations should be always up to date
since people come and go and we just know each other just from the
usernames.
> Best regards,

Best Regards,
Ali.