[Goodies-dev] ANN: xfce4-power-manager version 0.8.0beta2 released

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at xfce.org
Sat Apr 18 19:25:35 CEST 2009

Ali Abdallah wrote:
> Mike Massonnet wrote:
>> Hey,
>>
>> Under Moblin when I set the Power button to shutdown, it instantly
>> restarts the Xorg session afterwards.
> This shouldn't happen in all the cases, since i have no code that can
> restart the X session.

When I press the Power button, and xfpm is configured to Shutdown, the X
session is closing, however quickly after that it is being restarted.
This must be related to Moblin of course, I just had like to know what.
Can I reproduce a shutdown the same way xfpm is doing it from the
command line?

>> I had be glad to help out and
>> fix that issue.
>>

> You mean your last patch? but your patch was for something else!

No, I mean I had like to fix the problem under Moblin :)