[Goodies-dev] Xfce power manager version 0.8.0alpha is ready for testing

Yves-Alexis Perez corsac at debian.org
Thu Apr 2 00:51:51 CEST 2009

On dim, 2009-03-29 at 20:10 +0200, Ali Abdallah wrote:
> I'm pleased to announce an alpha version of the 0.8 for testing, so
> please if you have time give it a try to help me debugging it,
> download [1].

And it seems you're shipping the autostart .desktop file twice:

corsac at hidalgo: dpkg -L xfce4-power-manager | grep desktop
/usr/share/applications/xfce4-power-manager-settings.desktop
/etc/xdg/autostart/xfce4-power-manager.desktop
/etc/xdg/autostart/xfce-power-manager.desktop

I guess you want xfce-power-manager.desktop to be moved
to /usr/share/applications and not be installed in autostart :)

Cheersm
--
Yves-Alexis