[Goodies-dev] [thunar-thumbnailers] New abiword thumbnailer

Stephan Arts stephan at xfce.org
Tue May 6 23:11:53 CEST 2008

On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 7:23 PM, Erlend Davidson
<E.R.M.Davidson at sms.ed.ac.uk> wrote:

>  Stephan Arts wrote:
>  > Hi,
>  >
>  > I've just written an abiword thumbnailer in my coffee-break, could
>  > someone please commit it?
>  >
>  Yes - I wondered about implementing one a while back, but I don't use
>  abiword.  What filetypes does abiword thumbnail?  Word Document and
>  others?  I'll need them to know what mimetypes to set.

.abw files, among others. But current abiword makes for a bad thumbnailer.

It should work with the next release of abiword (2.6.4) due to be
released in the near future. I'll write a good thumbnailer then.

>  <snip>
>
>  Thanks for the thumbnailer,

hehe, I forgot to add it in the patch. stupid me.

You'll get another one once abiword 2.6.4 is out, (so I can debug it).

-
Stephan