[Goodies-dev] [thunar-thumbnailers] New abiword thumbnailer

Erlend Davidson E.R.M.Davidson at sms.ed.ac.uk
Tue May 6 19:23:52 CEST 2008

Stephan Arts wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've just written an abiword thumbnailer in my coffee-break, could
> someone please commit it?

Yes - I wondered about implementing one a while back, but I don't use
abiword.  What filetypes does abiword thumbnail?  Word Document and
others?  I'll need them to know what mimetypes to set.

I should also ask now - are there any more formats I've missed out, that
people would like to see thumbnails of?  XCF (Gimp) images are coming in
the next release.  RealMedia files don't work yet, and won't until
ffmpeg supports them (the code for that is in the ffmpeg cvs - there are
still a number of issues with it though).

Thanks for the thumbnailer,

Erlend