[Goodies-dev] New Member

Christian Dywan christian at twotoasts.de
Wed Mar 26 18:59:40 CET 2008

Am Wed, 26 Mar 2008 17:12:35 +0000
schrieb "Iraklis Karagkiozoglou" <herculesthemad at gmail.com>:

> Hi,
>
> I am Iraklis Karagkizoglou.
> I am 15 years old. I am a student. I know C and i am going to learn
> c++. I would like to help develop applications for xfce. Tell me were
> do you think i could be useful.

Xfce is based on C and Gtk+, so clearly making yourself familiar with
it is a good start. I think there are more than enough feature requests
and little bugs that you can tackle, so just look through the bug
reports for your favorite component and the wiki accordingly.

Alternatively if you want to do something "visible" you could just join
#xfce on freenode for a few days and write down the feature requests.
This is fun if you like to participate in the community.

Yours,
    Christian