[Goodies-dev] Artwork

Nick Schermer nickschermer at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 18:10:43 CEST 2008

(Please keep the discussion on the ml)

2008/7/21 Steve <davidfrankiedistribution at yahoo.com>:
> Nick
>
> OK. Good point. The point is that if I were to add this correctly named file to either /etc/ or /home/ w/o configuring or enabling it via Terminal in some fashion, It'd never just work by itself. Unless perhaps you overwrote some already Existing file like gtkrc+-2.0 of something. Any way thats what I am talking about. I want the file to be a self installing one. Not one that needs several commands or needs to be extracted etc to work.

Well it's not the desktop's job to install gtkrc files, atleast not in
the way you do it. People might already have their own gtkrc file and
installing it to /etc isn't gonne help either.

> In any case, can you suggest how I can submit my work ?

Keep it in xfce-look.org, that's where people will took for
customizing their desktop, and that's what this is.

Nick