[Goodies-dev] ANN: xfce4-screenshooter-plugin version 1.3.0 released

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at uvena.de
Thu Jul 17 16:17:41 CEST 2008

On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 16:09:40 +0200, "Jérôme Guelfucci"
<jerome.guelfucci at gmail.com> wrote:

> >      * When everything is done rename the package to
> >        xfce4-screenshooter. This makes it easier for us to package
> > the panel plugin as a sub-package without a dependency on
> >        xfce4-panel so people could use the executable on other
> > desktops as well.
> >

> This is already planned, but I don't if it is possible or when it
> will happen.

Why shouldn't it be possible?
I recently did the same with xfce4-dict-plugin vs xfce4-dict.

Things you should take care of:
- changing/adding the Wiki pages on goodies.xfce.org
- renaming the svn module (ask for it on xfce4-dev@)
- ask Brian or someone else to update http://i18n.xfce.org/stats/
- ask someone to update the bugzilla component
- (maybe other things)

Oh, and speaking of Wiki pages,
http://goodies.xfce.org/projects/panel-plugins/xfce4-screenshooter-plugin
needs some love :D.