[Goodies-dev] xfce4-sensors-plugin: hddtemp not setuid message

Fabian Nowak timystery at arcor.de
Fri Feb 29 20:49:44 CET 2008

Yeah,

hddtemp had nice error codes and lost some of them, as far as I see.

so when you print out the regular return code via echo $? after
hddtemp /dev/hda, you will see it's rather messed up with all the codes.

In svn, the fd stuff is fixed, so this does not relate directly but
indirectly to each other. Wishlist: nice error codes of hddtemp or an
easy-to-use API...

Let's see what I can achieve this evening; also with regard to the mem
leaks.

Cheers, Fabian