[Goodies-dev] system load plugin

Siposs Attila sipiatti at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 18:53:38 CET 2008

Hi List,

First of all I want to say hello as a newcomer.
I want to declare that I am not a developer (but wish to be one time), but
as an xfce user I would like to make useful suggestions to make this
awesome desktop more better.

Now I would like to say some notices about the system load plugin (it is
my favorite
beside the netload plugin).
In nowadays users often have dual core processors and there is no cpu
indicator
what can show the user the load of the different cores. For this I am using
htop on console.

I would like to ask the developer of this plugin to extend the cpu-meter to
show the load of each core.

Is it hard to implement?

--
SIPIATTI alias RifleRat
"Linux is like a wigwam: no windows, no gates, but apache inside..." (from