[Goodies-dev] wavelan

Johan Slikkie van der Slikke johan at slikkie.nl
Tue Aug 5 00:33:43 CEST 2008

Hi all,

Everyone who is using the xfce4-wavelan-plugin knows what I am talking about when I say it looks not that beautiful. So when I started learning myself C last week my first project was restyling the wavelan plugin. Now I'm glad to announce the result at http://home.kliksafe.nl/m.vanderslikke/pub/xfce4-wavelan-plugin.tar.gz.

I had contact with Benedikt Meurer who told me he was not maintaining the plugin anymore so I hope you can tell me if the result is worthy to release and how to do that. I made a whole tarball because my changes affected many files. But if you want, I can try to make patches.

Greetings,

Slikkie