[Goodies-dev] Moving another window

Martin Forsgren mk0foma at student.chalmers.se
Fri Sep 14 19:08:09 CEST 2007

Hi all!

1: Anyone who know if you can move/resize a window from another
application.

2: Is it possible with only the xfce... libraries or do you need to use
	xlib or connect it to gtk or something?

3: How do you do this in Python?
	( Also c++ examples are helpfull )

I need to get all windows, wich works with following code:

	import xfce4
	import xfce4.netk as netk

	for window in netk.screen_get_default().get_windows_stacked():
		print window.get_resource_name()

but then, what can I do with these windows I get? I tried something
like window.set_data('geometry',(1,2,34,53)) and so on, but I haven't
come to anything.

I've got some cool idéas if I only can solve this part.

Preciate your help
Best regards
  Martin Forsgren