[Goodies-dev] SUBMISSION: CPU load plugin with support for multiple cores.

Ângelo Miguel Arrifano miknix at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 01:57:37 CEST 2007

Hello all,

I made this CPU load plugin to see the cpu usage of my two cores.
Anyway.. I'll be glad if someone would like to use it! :p

It reads data from /proc/stat, it should work on almost any *NIX system.
I think it would crash on systems with hotplug CPUs, since /proc/stat
cpu entries could disappear/appear (not shure) and lead to plugin crash.
But it should be very functional on today's c2d or turions x2.

I did only test it on my gentoo box, so don't be amazed if the plugin
has a lot of bugs :\

Cheers,
--
Angelo Arrifano AKA MiKNiX