[Goodies-dev] ANN: xfce4-fsguard-plugin version 1.3.99.1 released

Christian Dywan christian at twotoasts.de
Fri Oct 19 15:14:20 CEST 2007

Am Wed, 17 Oct 2007 00:10:14 +0000 (UTC)
schrieb mike.massonnet at gmail.com:

> Hello dear Xfce users,
>
> I'm pleased to announce a new version of the FSGuard panel plugin.  It
> has little GUI changes with enough options to get the old design back.
>
>   * New options to display the amount of free space in a text label
> and in a progress bar, and the possibility to hide the button in the
> panel
>   * New icons based on Tango
>   * Redefined the strings
>   * Bug fixes and code cleanup
>
> Feedbacks, comments, bug reports are all welcome!  This is a first
> release candidate before final version 1.4.
>
> Best Regards
> Mike
> PS: Thanks to Robert Lange too ;-)

Heya Mike,

I just gave it a try and here are a few comments:

1. The progressbar is insanely uge. I'm using the stable Xfce.

2. The label lacks padding.

3. The icon is fixed to a very small size. I would expect it to fit the
height (horizontal) or width (vertical) of my panel respectively.

4. The German translation for the first checkbox is wrong. I can update
the po file and fill the new gaps as well if you want.

Besides my critique, you're doing great work. ^_^

Yours,
    Christian