[Goodies-dev] Improvements for CPU Graph plugin

gatopeich gatoguan-os at yahoo.com
Fri May 4 18:06:19 CEST 2007

Hi,

One year passed since I came around with patches for cpugraph applet. I
see there is hardly any maintenance of this applet (only 1 change in 10
monts), and I have improved my additional features further:
 * "cpufreq" color mode: graph's color changes according to CPU
frequency.
 * "cuasi-logaritmic time scale": something of my invention (I believe)
and I consider it extremely useful. CPU usage 'shrinks' as it scrolls
left, you 'see more', and it is nice too. Combines with the color mode
above.

I want to contribute my changes now, and I already have developer
access to http://svn.xfce.org.

So, where do we start?

Thanks & regards,
gatopeich.-