[Goodies-dev] Window passing through events

Martin Forsgren mk0foma at student.chalmers.se
Sat Jun 2 19:05:28 CEST 2007

  Hej!

I would like to write text on screen. Both above all windows and
below all ( on background ).

Currently I do it with shaped windows and it works.
( waiting for pygtk2.10 in debian for alpha channel on
  the window shaping ).

Now I would like the window to pass through signals to
windows below. Someone who knows how to do this?
Either as now with a window letting signals thru or
writing directly to the screen somehow.

So when pressing the right button on the text the
xfce-program-menu should show up if no window is below,
Or the mouse will move to a special place in a texteditor
even if my text-widget is above.

Anyone who understand the question?

Im running Debian Testing, pyGTK2.8

Best Regards