[Goodies-dev] Goodie releases with 4.4.0

Nick Schermer nickschermer at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 10:10:24 CET 2007

Since we're still aiming to release Xfce 4.4.0 this weekend, I'd like
to know which goodies are ready for a final release. I'll also create
a new goodies installer, so please tell me which version of your
goodies is ready for 4.4.0.
If you have time to do a version bump and release the goodie yourself
it would be great, if you don't have time for this, drop the new
version number and I'll create/upload/tag and release the tarball
together with 4.4.0.

These goodies are already checked in for the installer:
xfce4-battery-plugin (0.5.0)
xfce4-clipman-plugin (0.6.0)
xfce4-eyes-plugin (4.4.0)
xfce4-weather-plugin (0.6.0)

Notes:
1) I'LL ONLY ADD GOODIES TO THE INSTALLER FROM THE DEVELOPERS THAT
RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL.
2) Thunar plugins won't part of the installer (Maybe a separate
installer, Benny?)
3) You have to checking your goodie before Sunday, so I have some time
to prepare the releases.
4) If there is no way to disable some of the plugins that depend on
gnome libs, they won't be part of the installer.

Greets,
Nick