[Goodies-dev] Dict-Plugin and aspell support

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at uvena.de
Fri Dec 14 17:39:01 CET 2007

Hi,

today I finally added aspell support to the xfce4-dict-plugin(SVN
r3703). It is meant to get suggestions from aspell for words you are
unsure how to spell correctly. Happens often to me when writing
English ;-).

It uses the aspell pipe mode, so no need to install aspell development
files, only the aspell binary is needed.
Basically it should also work with ispell since no aspell extensions
are used but I didn't test it.

I don't remember who but someone asked for this feature a long time
ago ;-).

If there are no big show-stoppers, I'm going to release a new version
next week.

Regards,
Enrico