[Goodies-dev] Release manager in progress

Jannis Pohlmann jannis at xfce.org
Fri Sep 29 16:04:07 CEST 2006

Hi all,

yesterday I've started to write a web-based release manager for the
goodies website. It should be ready in a few days.

It will fetch the user data from our Wiki, so if any developers of you
haven't signed up for a Wiki account yet - do it now.

The release manager will have the following features:

  - every developer will only see the goodies he's working on
  - any files in /releases/<goodie>/ can be removed
  - there will be a nice release form with tarball, ChangeLog, subject
    and annotation inputs - with the help of this form we can also send
    unified release announcements to mailinglists

It's written in objet-orientated PHP and should be very flexible. Stay
tuned!

Regards,
Jannis