[Goodies-dev] Linking to Xfce libs - how is it done?

Olof Holmgren offe.holmgren at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 13:21:15 CEST 2006

Hi again

The -I to aclocal did it for me for the first error and xdt-autogen took
care of the other
after reinstaling the xfce-dev-tools with --preifx=/usr/share.

I also stumbled on to this very usefull page:
http://foo-projects.org/~benny/projects/xfce4-dev-tools/index.html

I downloaded the sample from that page. I got some errors and was unable
to build the example with XDT_I18N([de]) but after removing that check
from the configure.ac it worked as it should.

Now I can start looking on building my own plugin. I'll worry about the
errors with XDT_I18N later.

Thank you very much for your help!

/Olof