[Goodies-dev] [Ann] xfce4-dict-plugin 0.1.0

Jannis Pohlmann jannis at xfce.org
Thu Sep 21 00:18:21 CEST 2006

On Wed, 20 Sep 2006 23:49:28 +0200, Nicolas Masse wrote:

> Le mercredi 20 septembre 2006 à 23:20 +0200, Enrico Tröger a écrit :
> > Ok, thanks. I'll do this now.
> > Then I can add the code in the goodies SVN, too?
>
> Yes, once Jannis has added your account. (I think he will send you a
> mail).

I'll work on that tomorrow.

Nicolas, I hope you don't mind that I restructured your Wiki changes a
bit. The user account tutorial can now be found on
  http://goodies.xfce.org/contribute/user-accounts

and is linked from the "Getting Involved / Help" page on
  http://goodies.xfce.org/contribute

It's cleaner to have it this way IMHO.

I also restored the alphabetical order on the panel plugins page (by
moving the dict plugin downwards) and removed the duplicated Verve item
you seem to have created accidently.

Regards,
Jannis