[Goodies-dev] System Load Monitor Plugin

Jackson Yee jackson.yee at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 16:09:53 CET 2006

On 11/26/06, Mike Massonnet <mmassonnet at gmail.com> wrote:
>   Try the cpugraph-plugin, it shows the cpu load over the time:
> http://goodies.xfce.org/projects/panel-plugins/xfce4-cpugraph-plugin
> http://goodies.xfce.org/releases/xfce4-cpugraph-plugin/
>
>   I don't think it is useful for the memory or the swap, since it never
> varies much in several minutes.

Thanks for the info, Mike. That graphing plugin is pretty much what I
was looking for. The memory and the swap is actually useful for me
since I work on a lot of database automation using python and it's
handy to see how much memory a particular script is using over a
period of time. I may play around with the plugin and see if I can
incorporate a memory graph into it.

--
Regards,
Jackson Yee