[Goodies-dev] News page; Spelling; Download page

Jannis Pohlmann jannis at xfce.org
Thu Jun 22 00:03:32 CEST 2006

Hey Nicolas,

could we agree on *not* duplicating so much content? We don't need
shortened news on the frontpage, I think. The news page alone should
suffice. So I removed the summed up news and just pointed to the news
page below the "News" section header.

I really appreciate your efforts and time you put into maintaining
parts of the website, but - and please don't take this personally - I'd
also appreciate better use of the English language. There are quite a
lot of mistakes in your articles.

Concerning the download page ("FIXME - but how?"): I'm planning to
write a little PHP script which developers can use to manage their
releases. The only bad news about it is that I don't know when I'll
have the time to write it, actually.

Regards,
Jannis