[Goodies-dev] XKB Layout Switcher

Alexander Iliev sasoiliev at mamul.org
Mon Jun 19 14:18:53 CEST 2006

Thomas Mettler wrote:
> That's what I wanted. Thank you!
>
>  But it still would be nice to implement that option in the plugin itself. I think the people would appreciate!

As the current maintainer of the XKB plugin I'd say - yes,
it will definitely good to have this functionality in the
plugin, and it's planned for pretty long time already to
implement this, BUT right now I don't have the time to do
it (or to do it right). So we'll have to wait until either
I have some amount of free time to do the thing, or someone
to come-up with the code. :)

I know the plugin's development goes really really slow, but
ATM I can't do much to help it.

>  Best
>
>  Thomas

Best regard,