[Goodies-dev] howto start with goodies devel account ?

Landry landry at fr.homeunix.org
Sun Jun 18 15:18:51 CEST 2006

Hi list.

Being new to goodies-dev, i'd like to know what's the best way to start
with 'having a goodies-developer account on foo-projects'.
- first, should i import my plugin (xfce4-mpc-plugin) source code into
goodies-svn ? (And how to do it cleanly.. directly create a
xfce4-mpc-plugin{branches/tags/trunk} svn dirs ?)
- should i write a little descriptive webpage about my plugin, how to
use it, and some screenshots ?

I've searched the mls-archive (since goodies moved from berlios), and
didn't find any relevant information about this.

Thanks for any help.

Landry