[Goodies-dev] xmms and timer plugins
ganchang_mrlbr at ybb.ne.jp
Thu Aug 31 00:38:53 CEST 2006
I want to use xmms-plugin as a "client" of XMMS compatible media
players, and I implements some features, e.g. dynamic library loading,
XMMS controlling functions.
source is here (details are in README):
Unfortunately, I made these changes before your posting, so I changed
many structure of the code at my choice. I'm sorry I can't show you
simple patch. I hope you can understand what I want in this plugin.
By the way, latest xmms-plugin seems still have some bugs
* Gtk warning occurs at the plugin starting time if XMMS isn't running
* "Horizontal volume bar on vertical panels" option ignores "Show volume
* resized to incorrect size by "size-change" signal
* wrong value is set to height of volume bar if panel and volume bar are
* It seems volume bar width is too thick when panel is horizontal (I
don't fix this)
the patch is attached to this mail (xfce4-xmms-plugin-fixbugs.patch).
Kemal Eroglu wrote:
> Hi all,
> After a long break I finally did a bit of work on these two plugins.
> Timer is bumped to version 0.5, and Xmms to 0.4.1. Minor fixes or feature
> additions were made. I also added some translations to these.
> I've just subscribed to this list, and I see from the archives that
> there were patches proposed for the Xmms plugin. Those interested can
> contact me and we can decide what to do next.
> Goodies-dev mailing list
> Goodies-dev at xfce.org
gaso <ganchang_mrlbr at ybb.ne.jp>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 2320 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Goodies-dev