[Goodies-dev] xmms and timer plugins

gaso ganchang_mrlbr at ybb.ne.jp
Thu Aug 31 00:38:53 CEST 2006

Hello Ilgar,

I want to use xmms-plugin as a "client" of XMMS compatible media
players, and I implements some features, e.g. dynamic library loading,
XMMS controlling functions.
source is here (details are in README):
http://www.geocities.jp/ganchang_gaso/xfce4-xmms-plugin.tar.gz

Unfortunately, I made these changes before your posting, so I changed
many structure of the code at my choice. I'm sorry I can't show you
simple patch. I hope you can understand what I want in this plugin.

By the way, latest xmms-plugin seems still have some bugs
* Gtk warning occurs at the plugin starting time if XMMS isn't running
* "Horizontal volume bar on vertical panels" option ignores "Show volume
level" setting
* resized to incorrect size by "size-change" signal
* wrong value is set to height of volume bar if panel and volume bar are
vertical
* It seems volume bar width is too thick when panel is horizontal (I
don't fix this)
the patch is attached to this mail (xfce4-xmms-plugin-fixbugs.patch).

thanks,
gaso