[Goodies-dev] [Xfce-i18n] Verve, Thunar Media Tags ready for translations

Jean-François Wauthy pollux at xfce.org
Sun Aug 27 23:10:05 CEST 2006

Le dimanche 27 août 2006 à 23:57 +0300, Jari Rahkonen a écrit :

> I know, but it doesn't give me access to files outside the po directory
> and it was also necessary to add the language code to Makefile.in.in
> (IIRC). I just thought that it was better to make both changes on the
> same commit than to add the .po and then ask someone else to do the
> rest. Sorry if I thought wrong...

There is no problem, I thought you didn't know. The fact you have to
edit files outside the po directory should be fixed using a LINGUAS
file. May be I'll add the LINGUAS files one of these days in all the
goodies but some goodies maintainers don't use the xdt-autogen plugin,
we will see.

--
Jean-François Wauthy <pollux at xfce.org>