[Goodies-dev] xfce4-xmms-plugin patch

Tomohisa Iwanabe ganchang_mrlbr at ybb.ne.jp
Mon Aug 14 18:11:10 CEST 2006

Hello all,

I wrote a slight patch for xfce4-xmms-plugin adds the features list below.
The patch is written for the version 0.3.1 because I don't use XFce 4.4
yet. (I also wrote for 0.4.0, but I'm not testing it at all.)
Is there anyone interested in this? If there is, I want these features
to be applied to the plugin.

Features added by the patch are:
* Audacious (http://audacious-media-player.org/) support
* Allows more operations from xmms-plugin
  - adding files and clearing playlist
  - toggle repeat/shuffle state
  - toggle visibility state of each window
  - "Jump to File" menu (Audacious only)
  - etc...

Note:
- These patches contains binary format (png image)
- Please run autogen.sh after patching
- To enable Audacious support, configure with "--with-player=audacious"

Thanks,
gaso

--
gaso <ganchang_mrlbr at ybb.ne.jp>