Request to include xfce4-alsamixer to xfce

andre at andreldm.com andre at andreldm.com
Thu Jun 13 19:33:43 CEST 2024

Hi Tim,
It's great to hear you want to pick up that project.

I don't mean to demotivate you or create unnecessary barriers for contributions, it's just that it seems a very niche project, IMHO before promoting it to official it should be around for while, receiving updates and we can minimally tell there are some users interest in it (e.g. creating bug reports, asking about it in the forum, etc.).

Other devs may disagree with me and grant you permissions (which I won't oppose), but I think for now you could start your fork at gitlab.xfce.org or github.com, later we can reevaluate.

Cheers,
Andre Miranda

Jun 13, 2024, 01:34 by stuff at decentral.ch: